- Cut 500g chicken into thin strips
- Thinly slice 2-3 celery stalks
- Thinly slice 3-inch piece of ginger (or just use 1/2 tsp. minced ginger)
- Deseed and thinly slice one green chili (or use ½ tsp. minced chili from the fridge, again whatever works)
- Thinly slice 4-5 spring onion (leave out if you don't have)
In a bowl, whisk together 1 egg white, 1 tbsp. cornstarch, 1 tsp. coarse salt, and 1/4 tsp. ground pepper until smooth. Add chicken strips, and toss to coat.
Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a large wok/fry pan. Add half of coated chicken strips and stir fry, on high heat, for about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
Add another tbs. oil to wok/fry pan, and brown remaining chicken in same manner.
Add celery, ginger and chili to wok/fry pan (add additional oil, if necessary); stir fry, tossing, until celery is crisp-tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
Add 3 tbsp. rice vinegar, 1tbs sesame oil, and 1 tbsp. sugar in with vegetables.
Add sliced spring onions and cooked chicken; toss, until combined and heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
Serve with rice.