Ethically Farmed Pork Dog Food - makes 4 kilos$61.95
RAW, FREEZE-DRIED DOG FOOD
Frontier pet food is exactly the same as feeding your dog a hand prepared meat and vegetable meal - warm and fresh every time.
Our Ethically Farmed Pork variety:
- Is made from whole pigs, ethically farmed at Western Plains Pork in Victoria.
- Contains offal from the same whole pigs and from grass-fed beef.
- Contains free-range, pasteurised eggs, organic fruit & vegetables, organic turmeric, linseed & almond meals and kelp.
- Is gluten free.
- Is GMO free.
- Is low carbohydrate.
- Is freeze-dried so that the colours, flavours, smells and nutritional content remain intact.
- Provides a complete balanced food developed in conjunction with an holistic animal nutritionist & vet, with over 30 years experience.
- Is suitable for all breeds in all life stages (except giant breeds).
- Is proudly 100% Australian made & owned.
- Contains only human grade ingredients.
- Is easily stored as it requires no refrigeration, takes up minimal shelf space and has a super long shelf life.
- Weighs four times less than traditional dog food, so it's easy to carry and is fabulous for travelling.
- Is ultra convenient - just add warm water.
- Is more satisfying with most dogs taking longer to eat it than traditional food.
Most Importantly, your dog will benefit... it will be healthier, have more vitality and will be more likely to maintain a healthy weight.